There are 4 days to register your child for Turlock National Little League.
Pitman High School
Saturday, January 7, 2016 – 9am to 1pm
Tuesday, January 10, 2016 – 6pm to 7:30pm
Thursday, January 12, 2016 – 6pm to 7:30pm
Saturday, January 14, 2016 – 9am to 1pm
The fees for the 2017 season when registering at Pitman are as follows:
$80 – 12 & Under
$100 – 13 & Over
If you do not register on the above 4 dates, you will be charged an extra $10 per child.
Final registration date is January 17. There will be no exceptions.
Fees can be paid by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
If you are registering 3 or more children, you will get a $10 discount after registering the first 2 children.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
At registration, please remember to bring the following:
- Original certified birth certificate (NO COPIES)
- Three (3) proofs of residence
Examples: (Bring 1 from each)
- Drivers License (Cannot use both parent’s to fill two categories)
- Voter’s Registration
- School Records (Report Cards, progress reports, and like things fill this category)
- Welfare/Childcare records
- Federal records (Income tax is a federal record)
- State records (State Income tax is a state record)
- Local (municipal) records (County property tax records, or other county forms fit here)
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or Tenant records (This is mortgage, or rental agreements)
- Utility Bill (PG&E, TID, City Of Turlock, Home phones are in this category)
- Financial records (Bank Statements, Investment statements fill this category)
- Insurance records (Both health, house or car work here)
- Medical records (Medical or Dental bills, reports, as long as they show your address)
- Military records
- Internet, Cable or Satellite records (Charter, Dish, and any Internet bill fills this category)
- Vehicle records (This is car registration, a ticket that has been mailed to you. Vehicle repair bills that are handwritten do not work here)
- Employment records (Payment stubs)
To prove residence, you must bring three different items that fall within these 17 categories. You cannot bring a TID, and PG&E bill and a driver’s license to complete the three fulfillments. A TID bill and a PG&E bill fall into the utility bill category and therefore only counts as one. You must bring three items, and only one item from a category. If you have any questions, either call the player agent, or bring more than you have to.
All items cannot be older than one year old, and must fall between February 1st of 2016, and January 31st, of 2017. The only exceptions are items like licenses, and car registrations, and as long as they are current, they will count.